The Directorate of Research, Innovation and Consultancy (DRIC) was established in August, 2013 following the development of a research agenda for the University of Cape Coast for the period 2012 – 2017. DRIC replaces the Consultancy Unit and as such inherits its status as a registered member of the Ghana Association of Consultants (GAC. 0182).
The DRIC is the umbrella unit mandated to co-ordinate research, innovation and consultancy work in the University.
The following are the strengths of DRIC:
- Unique advantage of drawing on a wide range of expertise available in all Faculties, Departments, Units and Sections of the University;
- Possess a portfolio of research and consultancy experience;
- Mandated to image the research and innovation activities of the University;
- External recognition as the outfit authorised to facilitate the conduct of research, innovation and consultancy in the University;
- Mandated to use all available physical facilities, equipment and support services in the Faculties, Research Centres and Institutes of the University in the execution of consultancy projects.
Director, Prof. Samuel Kobina Annim (email@example.com)
Deputy Director, Dr. Frederick Ato Armah (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Research Fellow, Mr. Justice Mensah (email@example.com)
Asst. Research Fellow, Mr. Samuel Asiedu Owusu (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Jnr. Asst. Registrar, Mrs. Millicent A. Aning-Agyei (email@example.com)
Chief Research Asst., Ms. Ivy Rose Akakpo
Chief Administrative Asst., Rev. Patrick Quampah
Prin. Accounting Assistant, Mr. Andrew Nketsiah-Essuon
Prin. Administrative Asst., Mr. Matthew Quaidoo (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Snr. Research Asst., Mr. Isaac Nketsiah (email@example.com)
Administrative Assistant, Mr. Benjamin Yieku
Administrative Assistant, Ms. Florence Essibu